At Union Bank, we strive to make your banking experience as easy and stress-free as possible. That’s why we’ve created myunionbankonline.com, to provide you with a safe and convenient way to bank- anytime and anywhere.
With online banking, you can:
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Easily transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared checks
- View up to 12 months of activity for savings and checking accounts
- Manage all your accounts in one place
To get started, visit myunionbankonline.com
Enroll in E-Statements today through UB connect, our Online Banking Platform. Each month an email notification will be generated to your inbox letting you know your statement is ready to view. Then login to your account to view, save or print your statement. Two years of statements will be available to you.
At Union Bank, we offer you services to suit your busy lifestyle. That’s why we’re proud to offer mobile banking, providing an easier way to manage your money when you’re on the go.
When you enroll in mobile banking, you will be able to enjoy instant, secure access to your accounts. No matter the time or place, mobile banking provides you with convenient banking at your fingertips.
Union Bank offers online bill payment to third parties through the online banking platform. At no cost to the customer, debits can be initiated as paper checks and mailed to any company or personal entity you would like to pay, or electronic payments can be sent to businesses registered in the system. Bills can be set at recurring intervals or initiated at any time. The low-hassle, no-cost way to efficiently pay your bills.
Through mobile banking customers have the option to directly deposit checks into their account without ever stepping foot into one of our locations. Taking a picture of the front and back of the check and including your signature, Union Bank, your account number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” will allow us during regular business hours to give you credit for your deposit.
Union Bank’s telephone banking allows you access to the latest information on your account at any time of the day. Through our telephone banking you can manage your checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Check your account balance
- Review recent activity
- Follow up on status of a specific check
- Transfer Funds
You can also review loan information
- Check account balance
- Make payments
- Review recent payments
How to Begin Banking By Phone
- Call 877-638-6466.
- Input your Social Security number.
- Input your PIN. On your first call, you will use the last four digits of your Social Security number as your PIN.
- Change your PIN. On the first call, the system will prompt you to change your PIN to a unique four-digit number of your choosing. You will use this as your PIN for all future calls.
- Follow the menu of options to access your accounts.
From the primary account menu:
- Press ‘1’ to access Deposit Accounts
- Press ‘2’ to access Loan Inquiries
- Press ‘3’ to access Fund Transfers
- Press ‘4’ to access Loan Payments
Within the Deposit Accounts Menu, you have the following choices:
- Press ‘1’ to access Checking Accounts
- Press ‘2’ to access Savings Accounts
- Press ‘3’ to access Certificate of Deposits
- Press ‘4’ to access IRAs
Union Bank is now offering SecurLOCK Equip by Fidelity National e-Banking Services. SecurLOCK Equip is a new mobile app that allows you to control how, when, and where your debit card is used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your debit card activity. Click the link below to get the app and learn more.